1. I want to learn to groom but I have no experience. Is this ok?
Yes, this is absolutely fine, this is the whole point of iPet Level 3 courses, as you don't need any prior experience!
2. What days do I need to come into the salon to train?
We operate on a flexible training basis, however it is on a first come first serve so we recommend that you book in your training days in advance.
3. What do I need to bring with me?
Just come with passion, a willingness to learn and a love for dogs!
4. What do I need to wear?
We recommend bringing a change of clothes, also bear in mind you should be prepared to get dog hair on your clothing. We recommend comfortable clothing and trainers.
5. Is there parking onsite?
Yes! This is free.
6. What are the hours of training?
Salon hours are on school friendly times (this can be flexible): 10:30am -3:00/3:30pm - remember you have homework too (theory to do).
7. Are you school & term friendly?
Yes we are! We are also disability friendly.
8. Do I need to bring lunch with me?
You can do or there is a great cafe onsite!
9. Are there any hidden costs?
we recommend that every student buys their scissor bundle. This is yours to keep and take care of. These are currently £124.
10. Do I need a computer or laptop to learn?
Yes you do for the theory work and you also need to have Microsoft Word installed. Please message us if you need help with this. We have equipment you can use in the salon.
11. How long will it take for me to get my certificate once I have completed my course?
iPet do endeavour to issue certificates within 2 months.
You must complete both the theory and practical, have these marked, then audited by iPet, then once this is completed it can take up to 6 months to get your certificate from iPet.
12. Do you provide any back up service after graduation?
Yes we do. We have a back up service in a group for you to join.
13. Do you provide a payment plan?
Yes we do! We believe that all training should accessible to everyone. A deposit of £500 is initially requested, then we ask for a payment on Day 1 of training, Day 6 of training & so on.